Acoustical Wall panels are sound absorbing panels that can mount directly to walls or ceilings through a variety of adhesives, impaling clips, hook & loop fasters etc. They are designed to stop noise control issues with their powerful sound absorbing acoustical materials. They are frequently used in offices as they not only prevent noise pollution but increase speech intelligibility by reducing reverberation and echoes.
Why Choose Acoustical Wall Panels?
- Improving sound and clarity for movies, sports, video games and a home theater
- Reduces echo and reverberation in large halls, gymnasiums, classrooms, auditoriums, and churches
- Reduces noise in crowded spaces, restaurants and bars
- Provides perfect conditions in recording studios and control rooms
1. Acoustical Wall Panels are Class A FIRE RATED per ASTM E-84
2. Light weight easy to install on walls or ceiling applications
3. Available in 1” and 2” thickness
4. Sizes from 2’ X 2’ to 4’ X 10’ and custom sizes all available
5. Hardened Wrapped Edge
Acoustical Wall Panel Models Available: